Collections: Collection is from our showroom in Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Delivery: Nationwide delivery is possible. Delivery is free within 100km. Contact us if delivery is needed beyond 100km.
Returns: If you are unhappy with the products or services you have received from us please email us at email@example.com
If there is an issue with your product, please contact us so that we can seek to resolve it. If it is a warranty fault that cannot be repaired or replaced it will be refunded.
You can submit a complaint to an online dispute resolution process operated by the European Commission.
Our Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Unauthorised returns are made at the customer’s expense.
Orders for in-stock items received will be dispatched on the next business day. For larger items that require assembly, we will be in touch with you to arrange a suitable date and time. For out of stock items we will contact you to advise of the lead time and to ascertain if this is suitable to you, otherwise we will refund any payment made.
PRODUCT RETURNS POICY
- We are certain that you will love your new Pashley cycle. However, if something has gone wrong, where goods are damaged on delivery the Buyer has the right to refuse delivery. Damaged goods should be photographed on delivery and photos emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org If goods are damaged on delivery, we will replace the goods in as timely a manner as possible at no extra cost.
- If goods are signed for and later found to be faulty/damaged, notice must be given in writing within 24 hours and photos will be required to be emailed to email@example.com
- Any faulty/damaged goods issues will be dealt with on a case by case basis and best endeavours will be made to rectify within a timely manner. Manufacturer warranty will apply in certain cases.
- Any goods purchased online and returned which are not faulty or damaged will incur full carriage costs which must be organised and paid for by the customer. Notice of intention to return unwanted goods must be given within 14 days of receiving goods. Returned goods must be received in any original packaging and in original condition before refunds can be given. Goods purchased from our showroom do not qualify for change of mind returns.
- Special Orders: Items which we sell but are not kept in our warehouse are special order items. When you place an order with us we will order it in for you. All special order items are subject to the same returns policy as stocked items. However, items which are returned that are not faulty or damaged on delivery will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customised orders are excluded from change of mind returns.
- All returned goods to be sent to Wolfe Cycle Solutions Ltd. P2 Grant’s Road, Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin. D24 F9HP