1. Traditional diamond frame with upright riding position: provides a comfortable, upright riding position that allows you a good view of your surroundings and other road users. The frame has been specifically designed for industrial use, hand-built using 100 year old traditional methods – with heavy-duty tubing hand-brazed into lugs – for the attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
2. Low maintenance 3 Speed hub gears: With easy-to-use light-shifting thumb trigger, they allow you to glide along flatter terrain with ease and climb inclines at a gentle pace. A robust, fully enclosed gear system that requires minimal maintenance.
3. Heavy duty tubular steel front carrier with large front wicker basket: this durable carrier and basket provides ample room for carrying your cargo for deliveries or promotional activities.
4. Integrated parking stand: the stand can be folded down with ease to provide a sturdy parking base whilst delivering goods or displaying your Delibike for promotion.
5. Powerful, fully-enclosed hub brakes with heavy duty, automotive-standard cables and easy action brake-lever: enclosed and sealed from all weathers, these low maintenance hub brakes are robust and long-lasting and provide excellent stopping power come rain or shine.
6. Heavy-duty painted steel mudguards: withstanding the rough and bumps of everyday use, they protect you and your load from mud and water splashes, providing all-weather practicality.
7. Traditional Brooks B33 leather sprung saddle: Originally launched in 1938, this classically sprung saddle is the only Brooks model to still feature front loop springs; its strength and durability make it ideal for heavy-duty cycling. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. With handy rear luggage loops.
8. Frame mounted nameplate: along with custom frame colours, the nameplate allows you to personalise the cycle with your company logos or slogans for eye-catching, promotional advantage.
9. Highly-durable paint finish: Durable powder-coat finish with corrosion resistant hi-zinc base coat. All of Pashley’s cycles are painted by hand using an oven-baked powder-coat to give a durable and vibrant finish.
10. Robust multi-surface tyres with extra puncture protection and reflective side-walls: Hard-wearing tyres with secure tread design and an inner SmartGuard layer made from a flexible, special rubber that offers extra resistance to shards of glass and pins. A reflective band around the circumference of the tyre walls provide extra visibility after darkness.