- 1. Iconic North Road handlebars: A Path Racer wouldn’t be complete without North Road dropped handlebars. These beautiful swept bars offer iconic style and a relaxed racing position. Finished with Pashley’s hand-crafted fine leather grips.
- 2. Brass ‘ping’ Bell: A classic bell that is a refined addition to any bicycle. The bell has a domed shape body with a simple sprung finger mechanism that sounds out a clear ‘ting’ to let others know you’re approaching. The bell can be attached to either the handlebars or the stem.
- 3. Low maintenance hub brakes and gears: enclosed and sealed from all weathers, hub brakes and gears are long-lasting and robust and provide excellent stopping power come rain or shine.
- 4. Westwood rims with gold hand-lined pin-striping: manufactured to exactly the same profile as the original steel rims, these special Westwood rims feature a wide single-wall cross section in aluminium for corrosion resistance and reduced weight.
- 5. Classic single speed or 3 speed hub gears options: The classic single speed option (shown) is where clean lines and simplicity – no gear cabling or shifters – is your cup of tea, and speed is more important than distance. The traditional 3 speed option, with easy-shift thumb lever, allows you to race along on flatter terrain, as well as tackle inclines whilst out on longer day rides.
- 6. Classic cream tyres with puncture protection and reflective side-walls: With robust, densely-woven carcass’ that offer great puncture resistance, but using a fabric that needs less rubber coating and thus has a reduced weight. An inner Kevlar Guard belt provides additional puncture protection and a reflective band around the circumference of the tyre walls provide extra visibility after darkness.
- 7. Traditional Brooks B17 leather saddle with titanium chassis: A 100 year old design, this saddle is the lightweight titanium chassis version of Brooks’ flagship model. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. It’s finished with large hand-beaten copper rivets and comes with handy rear luggage loops.
- 8. Iconic Path Racer frame with dynamic riding position: Authentic 1930s frame with long stable wheelbase and relaxed steering geometry, suited to speed cycling as well as longer day rides. The frame is hand-built using 100 year old traditional methods – with original lightweight Reynolds 531 tubing hand-brazed into lugs – for the attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess. With traditional tubular crown forks and specially formed D section stays.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.