- Classic step-over frame design with elegant upright riding position: an easy to mount/dismount frame with comfortable upright riding position that allows you a good view of other road users and the scenery, and the added bonus of encouraging a healthy posture. The frame is hand-built using 100 year old traditional methods – with tubing hand-brazed into lugs – for the attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
- Soft touch cork grips: with ergonomic shaping these soft-touch cork-compound grips provide added comfort and secure handling whilst cycling.
- Small ‘ding-dong’ bell: a dainty ding-dong bell which sounds an elegant little ‘ding-dong’ to politely let pedestrians know you are arriving.
- Classic 3 speed hub gears: With a traditional easy-to-use thumb gear lever, they allow you to glide along flatter terrain with ease and climb inclines at a gentle pace. Fully enclosed gear system that requires minimal maintenance.
- Reflectors for added visibility: front, rear, and pedal reflectors all help to keep you safer on the road at night.
- Low maintenance hub brakes and gears: enclosed and sealed from all weathers, hub brakes and gears are long-lasting and robust and provide excellent stopping power come rain or shine.
- Traditional style mudguards: with beautiful hand-applied silver-line detail, they protect you from unsightly mud splashes, providing all-weather practicality.
- Traditional Brooks B67s sprung leather saddle: Classically sprung for supreme comfort this saddle is ideal for daily city or touring use in an upright riding posture. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. With handy rear luggage loops.
- Classic frame-fitted pump: a traditional design in highly polished chrome, it fits securely to the cycle frame via integrated pump-pegs; easily at-hand when your tyres need an extra top-up of air.
- Protective chainguard: a streamlined chainguard that protects you from greasy oil marks, and helps prevent your attire from catching in the chain.
- Classic cream tyres with puncture protection and reflective side-walls: With robust, densely-woven carcass’ that offer great puncture resistance, but using a fabric that needs less rubber coating and thus has a reduced weight. An inner Kevlar Guard belt provides additional puncture protection and a reflective band around the circumference of the tyre walls provide extra visibility after darkness.
The Poppy exudes an elegant simplicity that turns heads wherever it takes you. Inspired by the colours of a country garden in the height of summer, the choice of Peppermint or Powder Blue paintwork only adds to the beauty of the classic curved frame, letting you glide gently through your surroundings in a comfortable upright position.
It is the subtle details that really complete the Poppy experience, from our soft touch cork grips to the hand-made Brooks leather saddle that gradually forms to your shape for true support. The Poppy is not just a pretty face, however, and is suited to both short hops around town and longer weekend jaunts into the countryside. The hub brakes ensure powerful stopping in all weathers, the lightweight 3 speed hub gears let you tackle hills while still keeping a good pace around the city, and the gorgeous cream Schwalbe tyres resist punctures to give you uninterrupted riding pleasure.
Indeed, the joy of cycling is at the very heart of what makes the Poppy a wonderful companion for life, an eye-catching bicycle that lets you explore in comfort, style and the pace of a bygone era.
CURRENT STOCK: We have lots of models, colours & sizes in stock and available for purchase and some bikes have a lead time that is variable with demand – please contact us before placing items in your basket to check the latest availability. PH 01-9065150 email@example.com
17.5", 20", 22"
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.