1. Traditional tricycle frame with stable and upright riding position: an easy to mount/dismount frame with comfortable upright riding position that allows you a good view of other road users and the scenery, and the added bonus of encouraging a healthy posture. The frame is hand-built with an attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
2. Classic 3 speed tricycle hub gears: The 3 speed hub-gear system provides both easy shifting low range gears and ease of maintenance. The gears can be changed whilst stationary which allows for the perfect getaway from junctions.
3. Secure parking brake: with an easily accessible activation button on the brake lever, it keeps the tricycle stationary when parked so you don’t need to worry about it rolling away!
4. Reflectors for added visibility: front, rear, and pedal reflectors all help to keep you safer on the road at night.
5. Effective front double-braking with hub and caliper combination: this system uses an easily adjusted caliper side-pull brake and a fully enclosed all-weather hub brake which act together to give the stopping power and security that a tricycle needs.
6. Light-weight, durable mudguards: protect you from mud and water splashes, providing all-weather practicality.
7. Large rear wire tricycle basket: A capacious rear wire basket with a hinged top which can be locked with a small padlock. This basket is ideal for shopping, gardening tools, or recycling trips.
8. High-comfort padded saddle: with elastomer springs to help cushion impacts.
9. Quick-release seatpost: Allows saddle height to be adjusted and secured with ease and without the need for tools.
10. Protective chainguard: a streamlined chainguard that protects you from greasy oil marks, and helps prevent your attire from catching in the chain.
11. Tyres with puncture protection: With a tyre tread profile that offers good grip and quiet running. Also featuring an effective puncture protection belt made of natural rubber.